Hi, guys! I’m super terrible at writing these “About Me” things, but I figured this section needed a little updating since the last time I wrote one, I was 22. As usual, I’m going to go with a list because that’s the only way I can talk about myself without feeling like I’m crafting my own match.com profile.
- I’m 24
- A is for Amanda
- Recently graduated college with my Bachelor’s in Social Work
- My day job is a Caseworker
- California born, Pennsylvania raised
- In love with DIY projects
- Slightly obsessed with Instagram
- Favorite author is Jodi Picoult
- I have an unnecessary amount of journals
- I love writing; my dream job is to be Carrie from Sex & The City
- I LOVE coffee (Caps is necessary so you really understand just how much)
- I would like to travel to anywhere & everywhere I can
- People think I’m snobby when they first meet me, but I swear I’m just really awkward
- Wine. Moscato. Yum.
Now that you can decide if we are compatible to date or not, I hope you stick around to visit my little corner of the internet. You don’t even need to buy me chocolate. (But I wouldn’t hate it if you did.)